Mindfulness Meditation Thich Nhat Hanh – Review
If you’re here reading this then Thich Nhat Hanh has sparked your interest and rightly so.
Thich Nhat Hanh is a Zen Master and has a great following sharing through his mindfulness training online courses, CDs / Audio Downloads and many online videos on various topics including mindfulness, meditation, silence, calm and the present moment to name but a few. He has also been interviewed by the likes of Oprah so he’s definitely highly regarded and making a powerful impact on the lives of many.
If you’ve missed signing up for the Body and Mind are One Online Training Course by Thich Nhat Hanh due to it being sold out (that says it all really) join the waitlist here or read my review first.
In the Meantime Mindfulness
In the meantime though, if you’re desperate to get started, missed out, can’t attend mindfulness training in the flesh or just can’t find anything suitable where you are, then a fantastic option is via CD or Audio Download.
Don’t discount the effectiveness of either online or CD options. I’ve participated myself and find either of these options great value in both quality, effectiveness and for money.
You can refer to my top picks for an alternative quality Mindfulness Online Course too if this is what resonates with you now.
Or, you can discover Body and Mind are One Mindfulness Training by Thich Nhat Hanh via CD or Audio Download.
Body and Mind are One – Thich Nhat Hanh – A Training in Mindfulness Review
Only 70 years of wisdom to share
Giving you both his personal insight based on 7 decades of lived experience and practice based on Buddhist principles and practical training this CD has over 7 hours of quality content.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect:
- A summary and practice of the Buddha’s exercises for mindful breathing
- A discussion of the life-changing energies of mindfulness, concentration, and insight
- An understanding of the Five Mindfulness Trainings as concrete guidelines for reducing suffering and increasing happiness and true freedom
- Touching the Buddha within you
- Transforming discrimination, fear, anger, and other inner afflictions
- How to nourish the seeds of compassion and loving kindness within you
more do you really need? Even if you can’t wrap your head around some of the Buddhist concepts, that doesn’t really matter. Understanding can often come through meditation and mindfulness – the experience leads to knowing rather than an intellectual understanding and this is where real transformation takes place.
The tools are given to you so that you can practice. We all have the Buddha within us (wisdom, love, awareness), we just need to awaken that which is already there. I can’t think of anything better than transforming negative emotions such as fear (that we perpetually live in) to finally discover who we really are and to live from that place, a place of joy, calm and the cessation of suffering.
The reviews of this product are positive which such statements as:
- gentle humour and compassion
- easy to do awareness exercises
- excellent teacher, wonderful teachings
- a great Zen master. His teachings are so straight-forward and simple to understand. I do love his voice, too, and I have collected many of his recordings, including this one
- has changed my way of thinking, looking at life and the world around. To listen to a person like this is a pleasure for the mind and soul. So delightfully simple! Wonderful teachings! Thank you
Regular price $69.95
Regular price $48.97
There is no time like the present (we only ever have now).
Say yes and take the plunge, I promise you, you won’t regret it.
Until next time, go forth with ease and just be!