The School of Awakening – Eckhart Tolle’s Most Advanced Program
The School of Awakening is not for everybody. But is it for you?
Over the years, Eckhart has watched his community blossom into a full-blown movement committed to awakening. Among his steady stream of students, more and more are ready and willing to go deeper. The School of Awakening was formed to help you make the next step in your personal evolution.
With new teachings that focus on experiential practices to transcend suffering, release the “pain-body,” and fully awaken to Presence, Eckhart and Kim want to help you permanently stay grounded in your connection to your essence identity, the “Deep I.”
Humanity is in the midst of a collective awakening. It is up to each one of us to embrace this shift and do our inner work, which has personal and global implications. A community like this one can make a significant difference in the world.
For the right candidate, The School of Awakening will be an experience of a lifetime that you’ll never forget.
- Live Online Access to a Two-Day Opening Retreat: Foundations for a Spiritual Awakening (8+ hours of teaching)
- Live Online Access to a Two-Day Closing Retreat: Grounding Presence in Your Life & Out in the World (8+ hours of teaching)
- Monthly LIVE online training and Q&A session with Eckhart Tolle
- Monthly LIVE online training and Q&A session with Kim Eng
- Group meditations, weekly practices, and customized online video curriculum
- Access to The Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening online learning platform
- Access to a Private forum for The Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening (students only) hosted via ET Now
- BONUS 1: Online access to the Know Thyself retreat recordings from Costa Navarino, Greece
- BONUS 2: Access to Eckhart Tolle Now, a private membership community with access Q&A sessions, and interviews with great spiritual luminaries
Who will be your teachers?
ABOUT ECKHART TOLLE
Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual leader and New York Times best selling author who teaches and speaks extensively throughout the world. He was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge.
The author of what many regard as the most influential spiritual books of our time,The Power of Now, A New Earth and Stillness Speaks, Eckhart has helped millions of people across the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives.
At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution.
ABOUT KIM ENG
Kim Eng is a spiritual teacher and the creator of Presence Through Movement (PTM), a powerful practice for awakening consciousness through the body and through movement. As facilitator of Presence Through Movement sessions, Kim leads retreats and workshops internationally in partnership with Eckhart Tolle, the author of the bestselling books The Power of Now and A New Earth. By incorporating Eckhart’s teachings into an embodied practice, Kim enables a deepening of conscious awareness in our physical form.
Kim sees our true nature—our essence—as living in and through our human bodies. Through movement and through our bodies, we can return to and awaken pure presence and oneness—to who we are beyond the thinking mind and egoic sense of self—accessing infinite power and creativity.
No-one quite like Eckhart
There really is no-one quite like Eckhart Tolle. I have personally experienced his teachings through having attended his talks in the flesh, virtually via online courses, DVDs, CDs, reading his books and live streams. The impact on my life personally has been unquestionable yet inexplicable.
If I had to recommend just one person to assist you on your journey – it would be him.
Sign up by clicking the image below for The Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening and The School of Awakening and relax into the experience of a lifetime.
For now, go forth with ease and just be! Martine